Custom Framing Options
What's included with your framed print?
- Wood or Metal frame mouldings in your choice of finish
- Our Standard UV-shielding acrylic, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission.
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware and nails
- Hanging and care instructions
What kind of paper do we use?
All artwork is printed on Moab Lasal Photo Matte 230 paper. A professional grade of photo paper with a bright white, smooth matte surface.
- Featuring the highest possible D-max and color holdout with excellent image sharpness and vivid color density
- A beautiful all-purpose photo paper, perfect for photography, portraiture, gallery and exhibition prints, fine art, portfolio pieces, presentations, posters, graphic art reproduction, as well as signage and professional layouts
- 230 gsm weight, 11 mil thickness
- Acid and lignin-free pulp, 86% Opacity
What type of printer is used?
We use Epson Stylus 9800 and 9900 Pro, wide-format printers, for high-quality, archival pigment prints. Every print is created with the same care and attention to detail that we put in to framing and packaging your work.
What if I want to return my print?
Due to the fact that everything is custom-made, Simply Framed does not accept returns. They will provide replacements or repair at their discretion if damage is reported within 7 days after receiving your framed print. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order.
Why did I chose Simply Framed?
Glad you asked! Visit my blog post, Meet My New Framing Partner, to learn more about my decision to partner with Simply Framed.